Тенкара форум

Рыбалка на мушку, это очень легко и просто
Текущее время: 29 апр 2024, 17:41

Часовой пояс: UTC+10:00

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Hello from America!
СообщениеДобавлено: 01 дек 2012, 09:20 

Hello! I'm Jason. A tenkara angler from the USA and I'm excited about joining this forum. I just wanted to introduce myself and say I'm looking forward to participating here. Thanks to Sergey for inviting me!

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Hello from America!
СообщениеДобавлено: 01 дек 2012, 09:30 

Благодарил (а): 45 раз
Цитата:
Hello! I'm Jason. A tenkara angler from the USA and I'm excited about joining this forum. I just wanted to introduce myself and say I'm looking forward to participating here. Thanks to Sergey for inviting me!
Hi Jason.
I glad look you to here.
You are the first American visit, I think, and in the Russian forums about tenkara.

Now my friends will be able to talk with you and ask questions. Im wondering how fished tenkara in other countries.

теперь по русски.
Это первый пост Джейсона. Американец. Фанат тенкары. Он хочет пообщаться с вами.

Я написал, что рад его появлению здесь. И думаю, что теперь вы можете задать свои вопросы ему о тенкаре, об Америке и все такое.

Последний раз редактировалось Serg 01 дек 2012, 23:23, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 дек 2012, 09:38 

Писать по английски через переводчик или ты будешь в качестве переводчика?

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 дек 2012, 10:56 

Цитата:
Писать по английски через переводчик или ты будешь в качестве переводчика?
сами пишите. :D
или мне в личку свои вопросы к нему.
ну уж если совсем никак, тогда помогу.

Кстати, Джейсон хорошо вяжет мух и продает их. Можно по кебари его поспрашивать. Зимы со льдом , как у нас, там где он живет , нет. Рыбачат круглый год. Тоже можно поспрашивать.

Последний раз редактировалось Serg 01 дек 2012, 12:54, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 дек 2012, 11:38 

Hi Jason!
I am very glad to see you here. I remember (about a 1 years ago) that you wanted to start studying Russian. It was after there my blog "Tenkar's in Siberia" has started on the Internet. Now you here. ) ) )
I always read your messages in your blog with great pleasure. They are marked out by special individual style on which instantly we can distinguish your messages from other authors. It is magnificent style, it very much is pleasant to me! Exact giving of sense of the text, mixed with graceful humour, does it reading very easy, pleasant and interesting.
I hope that your messages will be in Russian so interesting soon!
I know you already started studying Japanese, but it is much more difficult and heavier than Russian.
Good luck!

Vlad

СообщениеДобавлено: 04 дек 2012, 13:38 

Цитата:
Hello Jason, how far you ride on a fishing trip from his home? I was referring to the days when you're not working.

and
I want to ask why Americans like more Sakasa kebari? What are your favorite kebari? Show photo.

СообщениеДобавлено: 11 дек 2012, 09:45 

Цитата:
Hi Jason!
I am very glad to see you here. I remember (about a 1 years ago) that you wanted to start studying Russian. It was after there my blog "Tenkar's in Siberia" has started on the Internet. Now you here. ) ) )
I always read your messages in your blog with great pleasure. They are marked out by special individual style on which instantly we can distinguish your messages from other authors. It is magnificent style, it very much is pleasant to me! Exact giving of sense of the text, mixed with graceful humour, does it reading very easy, pleasant and interesting.
I hope that your messages will be in Russian so interesting soon!
I know you already started studying Japanese, but it is much more difficult and heavier than Russian.
Good luck!

Vlad
Thanks Vlad! I really appreciate your posts too. Especially the chart you recently made showing distances an angler needs to maintain to avoid being seen by trout. Very well done and I look forward to participating here!

СообщениеДобавлено: 11 дек 2012, 09:51 

Цитата:
Цитата:
Hello Jason, how far you ride on a fishing trip from his home? I was referring to the days when you're not working.

and
I want to ask why Americans like more Sakasa kebari? What are your favorite kebari? Show photo.
Hi Sergey,

I don't have much time to fish right now because I have a baby daughter. So, I usually fish streams that are about one hour away. But when I have the time, I will drive 2-3 hours to get to better spots. But that's rare these days.

Americans fish a variety of patterns, not just sakasa kebari. Many people here will alternate between traditional tenkara flies and American or British patterns. Not many people adhere to the one fly philosophy because we like variety and tying and fishing the same pattern would be boring.

My favorite tenkara fly is the Kamikaze Kebari because it's easy to tie and very versatile: http://www.tenkaratalk.com/2012/04/kamikaze-kebari/

СообщениеДобавлено: 11 дек 2012, 11:55 

Привет Джейсон
хорошая твоя кебари.
а ты не пробовал ловить на таких кебари , как на фото? http://www.tenkaraprim.ru/forum/viewtop ... f=22&t=129

и еще вопрос, используешь ты крючки без бородок (barbless)?

Hi Jason
good your kebari.
and you did not try to catch on kebari such as in the photo? http://www.tenkaraprim.ru/forum/viewtop ... f=22&t=129

and another question, you are using hooks without barbs (barbless)?

Вложения:
P1030432.JPG
P1030432.JPG [ 157.73 КБ | 10029 просмотров ]
P1030433.JPG
P1030433.JPG [ 67.44 КБ | 10029 просмотров ]

Часовой пояс: UTC+10:00